Hello Etsy friends! 2014 been quite a year here at Buttonhead, and we’re looking forward to bringing you lots of exciting stuff in 2015. I sat down today to reflect on the progress we’ve made over the past year, as well as what we’re planning for the next. I thought I’d share that list with you, and I’d love to hear your goals, as well. Ready? Set? GOAL!
Things Accomplished in 2014
– Total Buttonhead.org revamp, including a data migration. (Oy, what a headache that was)
– Revised all of our core Etsy listings to be more user-friendly
– New equipment (more to come on that)
– Reduced pricing
– Expanded our studio hours
– Hired a new Production Manager
– Launched the Little Buttonhead web comic
Goals for 2015
– Expand our custom wedding product line
– Offer more custom party favor products
– Get involved in our social media a minimum of once per day
– Blog WAY more!
How about you? Do you have any similar goals for your life and/or your business? I’d love to hear all about it. Don’t be shy! Feel free to leave a comment. 🙂