- Buttonhead is independently owned and operated by Ali Puckett and located in central Illinois since 2007. I manufacture custom buttons, magnets, mirrors, temporary tattoos, cut vinyl and heat-pressed apparel. I also specialize in creative web content and promotion.
- Printer: HP Color Laserjet 1518ni
- Paper: Standard bright white laser
- Button Machinery: 100% genuine Tecre equipment and parts. Quality handmade in the U.S.A.
- Vinyl Cutter: Roland GX-24
- Vinyl Material: Spectra
- Heat Press: The Maxx Press by Stahls
- New Customers
- If this is your first time visiting Buttonhead, please be sure to read these resources thoroughly. There are many documents/downloads available which will help guide you through the custom ordering process from beginning to end. I am looking forward to working with you!
- Etsy Referrals: If you were referred to Buttonhead via Etsy.com, please be sure to request a custom listing on their site. Etsy should receive credit for their great work in promoting the handmade community.
- Return Customers
- Membership and rewards programs are coming soon! Stay tuned. It will be good.
- Illinois Residents
- 7.25% sales tax will be applied to all sales within the State of Illinois.
- At this time, Buttonhead does not have a local pickup option. I am looking into offering this service in the future. Until then, all orders are shipped.
- Easy ordering, friendly interaction, good quality items, and fast production are what I'm all about. Typically, messages and order submissions are responded to within 1 working day. Upon purchase, customers receive personal confirmation of their order, communication throughout the production process, and a final update when the package has shipped.
- Payment via Paypal is quick and easy. No fees. No account required. What is Paypal?
- Paper Check/e-Check/Money Order
- Contact me to place an order via this payment method and request mailing info. Please include name, order details, and referral method.
- Packages ship once payment has cleared.
- Buttonhead supports the use of cash. Orders under $10 only. Mail at your own risk. If I don't receive it, I can't fill the order.
- A receipt will be e-mailed to you immediately upon purchase.
- Contract Notice
- Payment for all orders is due up front. Design work and production does not begin until the invoice has been paid.
- Payment is due within 3 days of invoicing.
- Orders may be cancelled if payment or communication has not been received after 1 week.
- Buttonhead retains the right to refund and refuse service at any time.
- Visit the Buttonhead Download page to learn more about submission, download templates, and get design tips.
- Free design offer includes revisions within reason.
- Artwork submissions must meet the requirements outlined on the Upload page. If a submission does not meet the requirements, it may be rejected or additional design fees may apply with client prior consent.
- Buttonhead assumes that you have the right to reproduce any images submitted. All rights to your artwork is retained by you. I do not reproduce or reuse your images in any way, shape, or form. All artwork remains on-file for 1 year for easy reordering.
- From artwork approval to product shipment, production time is typically 2-5 days. I work to produce every order efficiently and in good quality. You can count on me to make it right.
- Rush orders will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact me prior to purchase if your deadline is within the next week. Other deadlines can be communicated to me by writing an 'Order Note' during checkout.
- Unless otherwise noted, items arrive as a loose lot in 1 packaging unit. As a courtesy, bulk orders are typically over-filled by 3-5%.
- Method: USPS
- First Class
- Orders under $50 are typically shipped First Class, unless otherwise stated or requested.
- U.S. Customers: 3-5 Days
- Non-U.S. Customers: 14-30 Days
- Orders over $50 are typically shipped via Priority Mail, unless otherwise stated or requested.
- U.S. Customers: 2-3 Days
- Non-U.S. Customers: 5-14 Days
- Express Overnight
- Buttonhead ships Express Overnight upon customer request. Quote provided upon inquiry.
- At this time, Buttonhead does not ship via other carriers. Requests for use of UPS, Fed Ex, or other carriers will be denied.
- Shipping method for each item/quantity is included in the individual product descriptions.
- U.S. Orders
- Priority and Express mail orders are tracked via Delivery Confirmation and the information will be e-mailed to you upon shipment. Packages can be tracked online at usps.com
- First Class mail orders are not tracked.
- Non-U.S. Orders
- All Non-U.S. orders are tracked via the U.S. Customs PS Form 2976 and the information will be e-mailed to you upon shipment.
- Customer is responsible for communicating with the local customs office regarding package status (and tax).
- Mailing insurance is available on request, but is not included with Buttonhead standard shipping. If you would like to have a package insured, please contact me for a quote.
- Non-U.S. Customers
- All taxes, customs and duty fees are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Please be advised that package delivery time can be significantly delayed due to customs regulations. In some instances, it can take up to 1 month. Customer is responsible for communicating with the local customs office regarding package status (and tax).
- Buttonhead will not mark packages as a gift or misrepresent the value of its contents.
- Return Policy
- Please email me within 14 days of package receipt, if there are any issues with your order. All issues will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. I am happy to work with you to resolve any concerns you might have.
- Spoilage and Overfilling of Orders
- Please be aware that orders are produced using machinery. It is standard to have some items spoiled during production. I do my best to provide quality control and remove these items prior to shipping. However, from time to time on large orders, a few may slip in. To ensure that all orders are received in good quality in their entirety, I typically overfill each order by 3%-5% to account for any spoilage.
- If you're not familiar with the topic already, please be sure to read my Digital Print Color Management article prior to file submission. If you have special print considerations, it's important for us to communicate early. Please feel free to contact me any time.
- Shipping Issues
- Lost Packages
- Buttonhead packages very rarely go missing in transit (0.0015%). However, it can happen, and I understand how disappointing it can be. I take a very fair approach to these situations. If you have not received your package within 2 weeks (U.S.)/1 month (Non-U.S.) of the shipment date, please contact me, and we will work together on a resolution.
- In-Transit Shipping Damage
- I do my best to ensure that all items are packaged to withstand standard shipping conditions. If your package has been received with damage to the items inside, please send photos with a description of the issue. We will work together on a resolution.